The services out of Belgium and North Europe to the Far & Middle East will be updated as from May. Routings and transit times are based upon the information that is currently available and are subject to changes by the shipping lines.
Ocean Alliance : CMA / APL – COSCO – EVERGREEN – OOCL
FOCUS : Zeebrugge – Port Kelang & Chinese Mainports / Shanghai
- The launch of 2 new, weekly Far East services out of Zeebrugge with direct calls to Pireaus, Port Kelang, Hong Kong, Cat Lai / Vung Tau & the Chinese mainports (Shanghai / Ningbo / Xiamen / Yantianb/ Nansha)
- Introduction of the FAL 8 : a new service out of Antwerp with direct call to Port Kelang, Ningbo, Shanghai, Kaohsiung & Shekou
- Port Kelang will be the new dedicated transshipment hub for all South East Asian destinations (instead of Singapore )
- Direct feeder to Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand & Malaysian outports
- The direct call ex Antwerp to Hong Kong & Singapore will be suspended & replaced by a direct call ex Zeebrugge only.
- New direct service out of Zeebrugge to Vietnam / Cat Lai (Vung Tau) terminal.
- Fastest transit time (TT) to Shanghai
2M : MSC – MAERSK – HAMBURG SUD – HYUNDAI
FOCUS : Hong Kong – Singapore – South East Asia & Busan
- Introduction of a new direct call to Vietnam Cai Mep (Vung Tau)
No service to Vietnam Cat Lai Port
- Improved transit time to Hong Kong & Singapore
- Prolonged transit time to all the Chinese ‘mainports’
- The only Alliance with direct service to Busan (Korea)
THE Alliance : ONE – HAPAG – YM
FOCUS : Hong Kong – Singapore – Japan – Thailand & Vietnam
- Direct call to Busan out of Antwerp is suspended
- Prolonged TT to all Chinese ‘mainports’
- Only carrier with direct call to Thailand